Radio Reaches Millions
With average individual daily Canadian radio listenership of three hours combined with strong station loyalty, radio offers advertisers an exceptional platform to engage consumers in the marketplace.
Research Proves It!
The Canadian Radio Effectiveness Lab conducted research that shows radio advertising has the power to connect with an audience in a unique, personal way.
Here Are The Facts:
- Consumers feel more connected with their community via radio advertising
- Listeners get last-minute information before they make purchasing decisions
- Audiences trust the messages they hear more than any other media
- Radio today reaches more than 91 percent of people in Canada on a weekly basis
- There are more than 800 radio stations across Canada, covering 30 different formats
- Consumers are listening for more than 2.5 hours every day on average
- More than two-thirds of the weekly radio audience works full-time, tuning in during the working day, away from home
Canadians listen to radio daily and spend several hours tuning in each week. Radio delivers affordable frequency or repetition. Repetition builds brand awareness and awareness is a fundamental element in building market share.